- Avocados (6.27-6.58) contain a great balance of insoluble and soluble fibers which may help you to reduce liver damage, prevent oral cancer, maintain healthy skin, and nourish dry or damaged hair. cool stuff for guys cool stuff to buy cool stuff for kids cool stuff for rich guys
- Honeydew melons (6.00-6.67) are rich in potassium, fiber, and other nutrients. These components are able to make your bones and teeth stronger, boost your immune system and improve your vision.
- Soybeans (6.00-6.60) are high in protein, vitamins, minerals and insoluble fiber which may help you lower cholesterol levels, relieve symptoms of menopause, and reduce the risk of breast cancer.
- Cooked lentils (6.30-6.83) are one of the best vegetable sources of protein, dietary fiber, iron, folate, vitamin B1, and minerals. They are able to promote healthy bacterial growth, manage blood sugar levels, and improve your immune system.
- Cooked peas (6.22-6.88) contain lots of protein, fiber, and micronutrients which are really useful if you want to lose weight, boost your immune system, keep your bones healthy, and prevent premature aging.